Mi foto
Nombre: Carola
Ubicación: Montreal, Canada

When my father passed away, it was as if all the colors disappeared, and my life suddenly became a dark, hollow spot. Then many months later on a cold, gray winter morning day I jumped in an earlier bus in Ave du Parc. The bus driver was singing out loud, coming up with new, impromptu songs as we passed by streets and intersections, and passengers just started to smile and rejoice. I smiled, too. And that’s when I realized that sometimes we all just need to jump in a singing bus. Life is full of free, amazing little moments and in Le bus qui chante I try to share all those little miracles that sometimes just appear in my days.

jueves, agosto 10, 2006

Por la ventana vi pasar mi coche flotando

Son las nueve y media de la noche y sigo aquí en la oficina, esperando a la grúa que se llevará mi coche porque tuvo a bien inundarse. El piso de la parte de atrás quedó como para que unos renacuajos naden que dé gustoooo. Tengo sueño, voy por la cuarta taza de café y afuera está el del seguro, mojándose que da pena. Ahhh pero qué maravilla es que me pase todo esto mientras tengo el desahogo de chatear con Mario

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

iuuuuuuuuuuuu!
ya se supooo, conasupoooo!

12:46 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home